The Certification process
THE AECDISC®/Arc-en-Ciel® CERTIFICATION
The AECDisc® Arc-en-Ciel® certification provides to consultants, coaches, trainers and HR specialists, an in depth knowledge of the Colour Method, as well as dynamic models and tools offering a clear added value to the performance improvement process of a person, a team and a company.
The AECDisc® Arc-en-Ciel® Certification program is made for:
- Each person within an enterprise wishing to independently use the AECDisc® Arc-en-Ciel® psychometric tools;
- All service and consulting firms wishing to offer the AECDisc® Arc-en-Ciel® business solutions to their customers.
The AECDisc® Arc-en-Ciel® certification process foresees a training and accreditation seminar of three days. This program applies the training standards developed by the owner of the method.
The participant will receive a detailed documentation of the contents of the seminar.
The AECDisc® Arc-en-Ciel® Certification allows to acquire the basic knowledge of the AECDisc® Arc-en-Ciel® concept and profiles. This enables to use them efficiently for coaching, consultancy and training activities, as well as for HR management processes such as recruitment, internal mobility, talent management, leadership, etc.
Session 1 04/06 - 05/06 - 15/06
Session 2 11/06 - 12/06 - 22/06
Session 3 18/06 -19/06 -29/06
Session 4 25/06 -26/04 -06/07
Session 1 02/07 - 03/07 - 13/07
Session 2 09/07 - 10/07 - 20/07
Session 3 16/07 - 17/07 - 27/07
Session 4 23/07 - 24/07 - 03/08
Objectives of the certification seminar:
- Learn the scientific basis of the tool;
- Develop the knowledge of behavioural preferences;
- Discover the motivations which are at the origin of behaviour;
- Learn how to read and interpret the behavioural graphs;
- Gain the mastership of a complete and valuable behavioural approach;
- Develop new strategies of success for yourself, your customers and your company.
Contents of the certification seminar:
The basic knowledge:
- The basics of the Colour Language ®©: Red, Yellow, Green, Blue;
- The four characteristics of MARSTON: DISC (Dominance, Inducement, Steadiness, Compliance);
- The typology of JUNG: 2 Attitudes (Extraversion / Introversion); 4 Functions (Thought / Emotion / Sensation / Intuition);
- Natural and adapted styles: discovering the dynamics between the two styles;
- The Wheel: crossing point between Colours / Marston / Jung;
- The 6 motivations of Spranger (cognitive, esthetical, materialistic, altruistic, individualistic, traditional).
The AECDisc® Arc-en-Ciel® Profiles
- The online questionnaire: practical aspects and application;
- The various AECDisc® Arc-en-Ciel® profiles and their domains of application;
- Read and interpret the graphs;
- Present and comment a personal profile;
- Build and use a job profile in comparison with a personal profile;
- Learn how to use the dynamic of the Colours and the Wheel in order to coach a person or a team;
- Learn the special applications of the AECDisc® Arc-en-Ciel® concept.
Evaluation exam – Certificate
At the end of the four days certification seminar, you will receive the AECDisc® Arc-en-Ciel® certificate, after having succeeded a written certification exam.
The AECDisc® Arc-en-Ciel® certificate remains the strict property of the person who followed the training program
Preparation to the AECDisc® Arc-en-Ciel® Certification
For the Certification program, you will receive the access to two AECDisc® Arc-en-Ciel® personal profiles, offered at the opening of the account. The participant will ask two persons to fill in the questionnaire. He will learn how to analyse and comment these profiles. The personal profile of the participant himself will also be used during the training.