The Colour Method
What is the AECDisc® Arc-en-Ciel COLOUR METHOD?
- An innovative, humanist and international analysis method of behavioural competences;
- User friendly, online and immediately operational;
- It evaluates the behavioural characteristics, competences, psychological type and motivations of a person;
- It allows to learn to know and understand yourself better, become more flexible and develop yourself;
- It helps recognize and understand others better;
- It helps communicate better and reinforce teamwork;
- It allows to gain a higher efficiency and flexibility;
- And helps deliver stronger professional performance.
What is the base of the AECdisc®/ARC-en-CIEL® Colour Method?
- This psychometric tool has been developed by Patrice Fabart in France in the begin of the years 2000;
- The method is based on the three most important psychological theories of the twentieth century concerning human behaviour: the DISC system of William Moulton MARSTON (associated to the Colour Language), the research of Carl Gustav JUNG, founder of the analytical psychology, and the analysis of motivations of Eduard SPRANGER.
- The resulting combined analysis forms the basis of a deep learning process and stimulates the self-knowledge, the relational efficiency and the overall personal development in professional life.
How does the AECdisc®/Arc En Ciel® Colour Method function?
The language of colours is a representation of the four basic behavioural characteristics every person has, but with various intensities.
Instead of Dominance, Inducement, Steadiness and Compliance, we speak respectively of Red, Yellow, Green and Blue. The use of these four colours allows to easily memorise the behavioural differences which are described in the AECdisc®/Arc En Ciel® profiles. This reduces the risk of too quick and simplistic judgments of values.
PHILOSOFY OF THE AEC Disc® Arc-en-Ciel® Colour Method
“An accomplished human being is one who has: the strength and courage to change what he can change, the serenity to accept what he cannot change and the wisdom to make the difference between the two” Marcus-Aurelius – 121-180
We don’t see the world as it is, but as we are.
THE GOLDEN RULE:
Treat people as you would like to be treated
THE PLATINA RULE:
Treat people as they need to be treated.