WHAT IS THE AECdisc®/Arc En Ciel ® BEHAVIOURAL PROFILE?
The AECdisc®/Arc En Ciel® profile is a report resulting from a simple “on-line” questionnaire, which needs no more than half an hour to complete.
The report is based on the original DISC® questionnaire developed by the Cleaver Company (USA), which has been widely used all over the world for more than 30 years.
The answers to this questionnaire allow to define the behavioural preferences, the typology and the motivations of a person.
The AECdisc®/Arc En Ciel® profile describes the “natural style” of a person, independently from his environment. It also describes the “adapted style” of a person, adapting to the needs of his professional environment.
These two styles and their comparison allow to understand the dynamics of a person, related to his environment.
The Sales and / or Management dimensions can be added to the profile.
The separate questionnaire for the Job profile allows to analyze the behavioural preferences, which are expected for a specific position in the company. These behavioural characteristics can then be compared to the behavioural style of the person who fulfills the position.
A team profile allows to determine the differences and complementarities between the personal profiles of the members of a team. This permits to reinforce the cohesion and the functioning of the team.
Thanks to the precision and the depth of its analysis (although easy to understand and remember), the AECdisc®/Arc-en-Ciel® profile is an outstanding tool for self- management, as well as for the management of others and of personal and professional situations.
WHAT INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY THE AECdisc®/Arc-en-Ciel® BEHAVIOURAL PROFILE?
- Why and how does a person act?
- How will the person handle problems and challenges?
- How does the person behave towards change?
- How does he gather information? How does he take decisions?
- What is his style of communication?
- What is his style of leadership?
- What is his style as a salesman?
- What is his contribution to the team?
- What are his dominant perceptions? What are his deep motivations?
- What are his behavioural preferences and limits?
IN WHAT FORM ARE THE AECdisc®/Arc-en-Ciel® BEHAVIOURAL PROFILES DELIVERED?
Each profile provides :
- An overall presentation of the Colour Method;
- Precise indications on how the profile must be read and assimilated;
- A colourful graphical presentation of the behavioural characteristics;
- A description of the various behavioural aspects of the person, with key words and full text;
- Advice about points of attention.
The complete profiles contain the following information :
- Synthesis of your graphs
- Your talents for the company
- Your optimal environment
- Your values combined with your colours
- The overall characteristics of your natural style
- The characteristics of your opposed style
- Your specific characteristics
- Your perceptions about yourself and the perceptions of others about you
- How better communicate with you
- What to avoid when communicating with you
- Your keys of motivation
- Your keys of management
- Your points of improvement
- Your behaviour indicators
- Your natural and adapted sales style
- Your natural and adapted leadership style
- Comparison of the colours of your natural and adapted style
- The position of your styles in the Arc-en-Ciel Wheel
- The values which give nuance to your colours
YOU CAN CHOOSE BETWEEN 9 DIFFERENT AECdisc ®/ARC-EN-CIEL® BEHAVIOURAL PROFILES
- The brief Orientation profile Download an example (PDF)
- The simplified Personal profile Download an example (PDF)
- The complete Personal Profile Download an example (PDF)
- The Management profile for all people who need to act as a manager
- The Sales profile for all people who manage commercial relations
- The Job profile in order to define the expected behaviour for a specific position Download an example (PDF)
- The Comparison profile (job / person) in order to explain the adequacy between a person and a position Download an example (PDF)
- The Team profile in order to describe the correlations between the members of a team Download an example (PDF)
- The Student profile, for last year students
The profiles are automatically delivered in the following languages:
The questionnaires can be completed in the same languages, as well as in: